Alouettes Release Returner Stefan Logan
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Wednesday that the team has released American returner Stefan Logan.
The 38-year-old Miami, FL native spent eight seasons in the CFL, including his last five with the Alouettes. He leads the team's record book with 3,881 yards on kickoff returns and 3,457 punt return yards.
"Stefan was always good for us, he played well during his time in Montreal, said Alouettes Assistant General Manager of Player Personnel Joe Mack. We want to thank him for all those years with our team and wish him well in the future."
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from July 17, 2019
- Alouettes and Purolator Ask for Help from Supporters to Alleviate Hunger in the Community - Montreal Alouettes
- Cleyon Laing, Brandon Banks and Delvin Breaux fined following Week 5 - CFL
- This Week in the CFL - Week 6 - CFL
- Charles Wright Joins Practice Roster - B.C. Lions
- Canadian Football League Implements New Player Health and Safety Measures with HeadCheck Health - CFL
- Alouettes Release Returner Stefan Logan - Montreal Alouettes
- Kids' Punt Pass Kick Tournament to Kick off Touchdown Atlantic Gameday - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- Alouettes to Fly on the Wings of Nolinor Aviation for the Next Ten Years
- Quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. to remain under contract with the Alouettes
- Alouettes Saddened by the Death of Dan Yochum
- Alouettes Owners Issue Statement
- Alouettes Issue Statement on Season Cancellation