Pszenyczny Suspended for Hit in Rapid CityNovember 16, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks
The league release reads:
"Pszenyczny's suspension is a result of a hit to the head of a Rush player that occurred midway through the second period. Pszenyczny was issued a two minute roughing penalty on the play. After review, it was determined that the penalized player made unnecessary and avoidable contact with his opponents head."
Pszenyczny will return to the ice for the Mavericks on November 23, against the St. Charles Chill; the Mavericks will be one player short on their bench for the next three games until then.
The Mavericks return home on November 22nd to face the St. Charles Chill in their second game of the Show Me Cup series. With season tickets starting at just over $11 per game and FREE parking, the Mavericks are the pinnacle of family affordable entertainment.
Central Hockey League Stories from November 16, 2013
- Mallards Edge Denver in Shootout - Quad City Mallards
- Mohr's OT Winner Lifts Oilers Past Thunder - Tulsa Oilers
- Pszenyczny Suspended for Hit in Rapid City - Missouri Mavericks
- CHL Suspends Missouri's David Pszenyczny - CHL
- Americans Lavoie Loaned to AHL's Barons - Allen Americans
- Rapid City Ties CHL Record - CHL
- Thunder Upended 7-4 by Tulsa Friday Night - Wichita Thunder
- Cutthroats Shut Out Mallards - Denver Cutthroats
- Mavericks Fall to Rush 4-3 - Missouri Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.