David Horst Undergoes Successful SurgeryApril 8, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Portland Timbers Press Release
Horst sustained the injury in the first half of Saturday's win over the Houston Dynamo and is expected to be out six months.
Recently returning from a preseason injury, Horst made his season debut March 30 in the club's 2-2 road draw against the Colorado Rapids. In three seasons with the club, Horst has played in 39 matches (34 starts) and scored his first MLS goal last season.
Major League Soccer Stories from April 8, 2013
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- David Horst Undergoes Successful Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Timbers Development Update - Portland Timbers
- Galaxy's European Stars Draw on Past - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Youth Update - New England Revolution
- Eastern Conference Roundup: April 8 - Columbus Crew SC
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Kickoff Time Change for July 28 Match - Seattle Sounders FC
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Portland Timbers Forward Ryan Johnson Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Timbers' Ryan Johnson Named MLS Player of the Week - Portland Timbers
- Impact Acquires 19-Year-Old Midfielder Maximiliano Rodriguez on Loan - Montreal Impact
- Chicago Fire Head to Lone Star State to Face the Houston Dynamo - Chicago Fire
- Alston Takes Leave of Absence from Revolution - New England Revolution
- Philadelphia Union Partners with Redbox - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.