Kickoff Time Change for July 28 Match
RENTON, WASH. - The Seattle Sounders FC announced today the kickoff time for the July 28 home match against Chivas USA has been moved to 8 p.m. PT. Kickoff was originally scheduled for 6 p.m. PT. The match will be televised locally on KONG 6/16 and nationally in Spanish on Univision Deportes Network. KIRO Radio 97.3 FM and La Gran D 99.3 FM will also broadcast the match live.
Sounders FC visits Santos Laguna on Tuesday, April 9 in the second leg of the CONCACAF Champions League Semifinals. The next home match is April 13 against the New England Revolution on the Xbox Pitch at CenturyLink Field. Tickets for all home matches are available by phone at 800-745-3000 or by visiting www.SoundersFC.com .
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 8, 2013
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- David Horst Undergoes Successful Surgery - Portland Timbers
- Timbers Development Update - Portland Timbers
- Galaxy's European Stars Draw on Past - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Youth Update - New England Revolution
- Eastern Conference Roundup: April 8 - Columbus Crew SC
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Kickoff Time Change for July 28 Match - Seattle Sounders FC
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Portland Timbers Forward Ryan Johnson Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Timbers' Ryan Johnson Named MLS Player of the Week - Portland Timbers
- Impact Acquires 19-Year-Old Midfielder Maximiliano Rodriguez on Loan - Montreal Impact
- Chicago Fire Head to Lone Star State to Face the Houston Dynamo - Chicago Fire
- Alston Takes Leave of Absence from Revolution - New England Revolution
- Philadelphia Union Partners with Redbox - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.