Attack Host Steelheads TonightMarch 2, 2013 - Ontario Hockey League (OHL) - Owen Sound Attack
The Canadian Mental Health Association will be on hand this evening to promote mental health. Also in attendance will be members from Wesforyouthonline.ca. The family of the late Wes Cameron, a local hockey player who passed away in September of 2011 will be on hand to drop the puck for the ceremonial faceoff and to also help promote youth Mental Health.
Tonight is also the last night for fans to bid on Brunch with their favourite Attack player in the Shorty's Classic Grill Eat Your Heart Out promotion. Bidding will close at the end of the 2nd intermission.
Saturday, March-02-13: Steelheads @ Attack - Different name, different look, but still the same organization that the Attack squared off against in one of the most memorable OHL Finals ever. The Steelheads are playing desperate hockey these days, trying to hold onto the 8th and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. James Boyd's squad are losers of three games in a row.
Look Out For: Riley Brace is the Steelheads leading scorer and longest serving member, having spent five seasons in Mississauga. The overage forward has 70 points, a career high and is one of the best at getting under the other teams skin throughout the game.
Standing room tickets for tonight's game are available at the Attack Box Office. Game time tonight is 7:30pm.
Ontario Hockey League Stories from March 2, 2013
- Otters Overcome Third Period Deficit, Win In Overtime - Windsor Spitfires
- IceDogs Win OT Thriller over First Place Bulls 5-4 - Niagara IceDogs
- Spirit Fall in Divisional Game to Sting - Saginaw Spirit
- Abraham Carries Otters to 5-4 Overtime Win - Erie Otters
- Attack Host Steelheads Tonight - Owen Sound Attack
- Guelph weather's Hounds over final two periods - Soo Greyhounds
- Make It 4 in a Row - Oshawa Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.