Rampage Recall from Loan Jonathan Hazen and David PacanNovember 27, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) - San Antonio Rampage
Hazen, 22, played in three games for the Rampage early in the season before being reassigned to Cincinnati on Oct. 24. Since then, Hazen played in 12 games for the Cyclones and is currently second on the team in goals scored with six. His ten points puts him third on the team. Prior to turning pro last season, the winger played four years for Val d'Or Foreurs of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. In his time with Val d'Or Foreurs, he played in 242 games, recording 106 goals and 121 assists. During the 2010-11 campaign with the club, Hazen led the team with 83 points and his 41 goals were good for fourth most in the league.
Pacan, 21, led the Cyclones with 13 points in 15 games off three goals and 10 assists. His 13 points put him in a tie for fifth in the ECHL in rookie scoring. A sixth round pick (177th overall) of the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, Pacan spent the last two seasons with the Niagara IceDogs of the Ontario Hockey League and played in 133 games, recording 49 goals and 77 assists. During the IceDogs playoff run last year, Pacan averaged 1.00 points per game on eight goals and 12 assists in 20 games as the club made it to the Robertson Cup Finals.
McFarland, 20, has played 12 games with the Rampage this season and has recorded three assists. A second round pick (33rd overall) of the Florida Panthers in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, McFarland has spent the last four seasons in the Ontario Hockey League, recording a total of 190 points on 90 goals and 100 assists in 220 games. Last season, the Richmond Hill, Ont., native split time between the Saginaw Spirit and the Ottawa 67's, combining for 50 points (24 goals, 26 assists) in 49 games.
The Rampage kick off a five-game road trip tomorrow (Wednesday) night against the Rochester Americans at 6:05 p.m. The Silver and Black will then play a two-game set on Friday and Saturday at Lake Erie before a pair of tilts at Abbotsford on Dec. 4-5. The Rampage return home on Dec. 8 to host Oklahoma City at 7:00 p.m. on Salute to the Badges Night. Individual, and season, tickets start at $10 and can be purchased at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office, by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at sarampage.com.
American Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Hogs Squander Early Lead, Fall 5-4 - Rockford IceHogs
- Stars Erase Early Deficit, Win 5-4 in Rockford - Texas Stars
- High Five the Hogs this Holiday - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Recall from Loan Jonathan Hazen and David Pacan - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Continue Homestand with Another Busy Three-Game Week - Rochester Americans
- AHL Weekly - AHL
- Dallas Returns Hubert Labrie To Idaho Stars - Texas Stars
- Barons Recall Dan Ringwald from Stockton; Loan Teigan Zahn to Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rockford Looks to Keep Rolling Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Milwaukee Admirals Weekly Update - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins and Tobyhanna Army Depot Join Forces for 14th - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins to Skate Wednesday at Rosa Parks Circle to Kick Off "Wednesday is Hockey Night" - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Cannata Heads to Chicago - Chicago Wolves
- IceCaps Release Whitmore from PTO - St. John's IceCaps
- B-Sens Team with Magic 101.7 for 2012 Teddy Bear Toss - Binghamton Senators
- Admirals Recall Guentzel from ECHL Fort Wayne; Three Others Head to Komets From Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Giant Center to Host Penn State Men's Hockey on February 1 - Hershey Bears
- Stars Weekly (Week 8) - Stars Complete Home Stand, Grab Three Points In Week 7 - Texas Stars
- NTV Teddy Toss Slated for December 7 - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.