Barons Recall Dan Ringwald from Stockton; Loan Teigan Zahn to Stockton
Oklahoma City - The Oklahoma City Barons completed two transactions with the Stockton Thunder of the ECHL. The Barons loaned defenseman Teigan Zahn to Stockton, while Dan Ringwald was recalled by the Barons, General Manager Bill Scott announced today.
Zahn, a 6-2, 221-pounder from Regina, Sask. has split time this season between the Barons and Stockton. With Oklahoma City, he has registered one assist in five game. With Stockton, he has appeared in six games and registered five points (2-3-5). Zahn skated last season with the University of Calgary, scoring 15 points (3-12-15) in 27 games with the Dinos.
Ringwald, a 6-2, 190-pounder from Oakville, Ontario has played in 11 games between the two teams, scoring five points (2-3-5). Ringwald has appeared in 110 games as a pro, scoring 39 points (4-35-39) and serving 44 penalty minutes.
The Barons have won five straight and have points in each of their last seven (6-0-1-0). The team continues their seven-game stretch away from the Cox Convention Center this Thursday and Friday when they travel to Houston to take on the Aeros. Faceoff is set for 7 p.m. from the Toyota Center. The games can be heard on 96.1 KXY.
A variety of ticket packages are available to meet every individual or group need. Packages ranging from 7-game and 11-game packs to Full Season Seats are available. Call the Barons' front office at 405-232-4625 for information on group outings, Season Seats and other ticket packages.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 27, 2012
- Hogs Squander Early Lead, Fall 5-4 - Rockford IceHogs
- Stars Erase Early Deficit, Win 5-4 in Rockford - Texas Stars
- High Five the Hogs this Holiday - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Recall from Loan Jonathan Hazen and David Pacan - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Continue Homestand with Another Busy Three-Game Week - Rochester Americans
- AHL Weekly - AHL
- Dallas Returns Hubert Labrie To Idaho Stars - Texas Stars
- Barons Recall Dan Ringwald from Stockton; Loan Teigan Zahn to Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rockford Looks to Keep Rolling Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Milwaukee Admirals Weekly Update - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins and Tobyhanna Army Depot Join Forces for 14th - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins to Skate Wednesday at Rosa Parks Circle to Kick Off "Wednesday is Hockey Night" - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Cannata Heads to Chicago - Chicago Wolves
- IceCaps Release Whitmore from PTO - St. John's IceCaps
- B-Sens Team with Magic 101.7 for 2012 Teddy Bear Toss - Binghamton Senators
- Admirals Recall Guentzel from ECHL Fort Wayne; Three Others Head to Komets From Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Giant Center to Host Penn State Men's Hockey on February 1 - Hershey Bears
- Stars Weekly (Week 8) - Stars Complete Home Stand, Grab Three Points In Week 7 - Texas Stars
- NTV Teddy Toss Slated for December 7 - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Oklahoma City Barons Stories
- Energy FC Hosts Second Sidekicks Event on Wednesday Evening
- Chris Spendlove Cleared
- Energy FC and The Grid Meet to Discuss Continued Growth of Soccer in OKC
- Energy FC Sidekicks Program with Special Olympics and TOPSoccer Kicks off July 15
- Barons Season Ends with 1-0 Loss