Chris Spendlove Cleared
OKLAHOMA CITY - We are beyond pleased to learn Coach Chris Spendlove has been cleared of all charges related to an unfortunate incident in December 2014 in England. As we said at the time of the incident, we were stunned by the news because it was so out of character for Chris who is one of the nicest and kindest people you could ever meet.
As a member of our coaching staff, Chris always conducted himself with the highest standards of professionalism. Since the time of the incident, our thoughts and prayers have been with Chris and his family as the legal proceedings progressed through the British court system. We were confident the court would get to the truth; and it did.
As a result of the favorable outcome, we have extended an offer to Chris to re-join our organization which he has accepted.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 31, 2015
- Chris Spendlove Cleared - Oklahoma City Barons
- San Diego Gulls Announce 20-Game Mini Plan Package, Available Now - San Diego Gulls
- Winnipeg Jets Announce ECHL Affiliation with Tulsa Oilers - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Oklahoma City Barons Stories
- Energy FC Hosts Second Sidekicks Event on Wednesday Evening
- Chris Spendlove Cleared
- Energy FC and The Grid Meet to Discuss Continued Growth of Soccer in OKC
- Energy FC Sidekicks Program with Special Olympics and TOPSoccer Kicks off July 15
- Barons Season Ends with 1-0 Loss