TinCaps Announce Roster MovesAugust 20, 2012 - Midwest League (MWL) Fort Wayne TinCaps
Infielder Duanel Jones reinstated from the disabled list. Jones, 19, was placed on the disabled list August 13. retroactive to August 12. In 99 games with Fort Wayne, Jones is hitting .225 with five home runs ad 38 runs batted in.
Infielder B.J. Guinn placed on the disabled list. Guinn, 23, was transferred from Advanced-A Lake Elsinore to Fort Wayne on July 31. In 13 games with the TinCaps, Guinn hit .233 (10-43) with no home runs and three runs batted in.
The Fort Wayne roster remains at the Midwest League limit of 25 players.
Midwest League Stories from August 20, 2012
- Bandits' Run of Solid Starting Snapped by Beloit in 8-2 Loss - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Wisconsin Batters Peoria - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- LumberKings Smash 14 Hits in 10-3 Win - Clinton LumberKings
- Chiefs Fall 8-1 to Marcum, Rattlers on Monday - Peoria Chiefs
- Dragons Slam TinCaps, 11-1 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bees Lose to KC, 5-4 - Burlington Bees
- Bradley Dazzles in Hawks Win - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Elder Slams Cougars to Big Win - Kane County Cougars
- Malm Breaks Doubles Record in Loss - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Two-Out Rallies Lead To Bounceback Win - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Lugnuts turn tables, overpower Captains, 10-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Buckley Leads Dragons to 11-1 Win - Dayton Dragons
- Lansing Drills Lake County 10-0 - Lake County Captains
- Dragons Add Lefty to Bullpen - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Announce Roster Moves - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Captains Mason Radeke Named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week - Lake County Captains
- Miguel Sano Named MWL Player of the Week - Beloit Snappers
- Captains to Host "The Border Battle at Classic Park" - Lake County Captains
- HUGE to Broadcast from Dow Diamond - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Announce Prelminary 2013 Schedule - Kane County Cougars
- Bidding Opens for Lugnuts 2012 Jersey Auction - Lansing Lugnuts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.