TinCaps Make Roster MoveAugust 15, 2012 - Midwest League (MWL) Fort Wayne TinCaps
RHP Daniel Sarria placed on disabled list, retroactive to Saturday, August 11.
INF Duanel Jones placed on disabled list, retroactive to Sunday, August 12.
Sarria, 24, is 0-0 with a 10.45 ERA in 10 games with Fort Wayne. Jones, 19, is hittng .225 with five home runs and 38 runs batted in over 99 games with the TinCaps.
Infielder Tyler Stubblefield reinstated from disabled list. Infielder Connor Powers reinstated from Lake Elsinore disabled list and transferred to Fort Wayne.
Stubblefield, 24, is hitting .267 with five home runs and 24 runs batted in over 67 games with the TinCaps. Powers, 24, hit .239 with 10 HR and 50 RBI in 96 games with Lake Elsinore. Last year, playing in 76 games with Fort Wayne, Powers hit .338 with eight home runs and 45 runs batted in.
The TinCaps roster currently stands at the Midwest League limit of 25 players.
Midwest League Stories from August 15, 2012
- Chiefs Drop Series Opener to Bees 5-1 - Peoria Chiefs
- Eighth-Inning Rally Lifts Whitecaps To Victory - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Loons Held to Two Hits in Loss - Great Lakes Loons
- TinCaps Demolish Lugnuts, 9-1 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Watson, Backed by Bats, Pitches River Bandits to 8-2 Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Hawks Crumble in Eighth, Fall 7-1 - South Bend Silver Hawks
- TinCaps coast past Lugnuts, 9-1 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Bandits Down Kernels, 8-2 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cougars Hammered at Home - Kane County Cougars
- Sale's Does It All in Series-Opening Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Captains Shutout Dragons 7-0 in Series Opener - Dayton Dragons
- Captains Blank Dragons 7-0 - Lake County Captains
- Lugnuts Activate Prospect Sanchez from DL - Lansing Lugnuts
- Dragons on TV Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Gameday for August 15 - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Announce Multiple Roster Changes - Dayton Dragons
- K9 Crew Trick Dog Show at Fifth Third Field on Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Timber Rattlers Homestand Highlights for August 18-24 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Milwaukee Brewers Pitcher Shaun Marcum Expected to Make Rehab Start Tonight - Beloit Snappers
- Spectators Welcome at Loons Rock the Clock - Great Lakes Loons
- TinCaps Make Roster Move - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Captains Begin Seven-Game Home Stand Saturday - Lake County Captains
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.