Goldeyes Claim Canadian Morari off WaiversAugust 11, 2012 - American Association (AA) Winnipeg Goldeyes
Morari, 25, went 1-1 with a 3.68 ERA in 27 appearances out of the RedHawks' bullpen. Prior to this season, Morari, a product of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, played two seasons for the Calgary Vipers of the North American Baseball League. He posted a 1.98 ERA in 36 games with the Vipers last season.
The Goldeyes now have 21 players on their roster, including 11 pitchers and 10 position players.
Great seats for the game are available by clicking on Ticketmaster.ca, calling 1-855-GOLDEYE or visiting any Ticketmaster location, including the one at Shaw Park.
American Association Stories from August 11, 2012
- Saints Work Extra for 4-3 Win over Amarillo - St. Paul Saints
- Gulbransen, Offense Extend Win Streak to Six - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Lemurs Win Big Over Airhogs - Laredo Lemurs
- Gary Staves off Late 'Dogs Charge for 6th Straight Win - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Lemurs Keep Coming, Smash AirHogs - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Pheasants lose lopsided contest to Fargo-Moorhead - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Ramon's Blast Kick Starts Win - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- T-Bones Drop Pair to Worcester, 8-1 and 8-1 - Kansas City T-Bones
- Goldeyes Sneak by Wingnuts - Wichita Wingnuts
- Saints Sign Left-Handed Pitcher Sinclair - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Claim Canadian Morari off Waivers - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- El Paso Rallies Past X's - Sioux City Explorers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.