RiverHawks release pitcherJuly 1, 2012 - Frontier League (FL) Rockford RiverHawks
The RiverHawks made the move after their 11-5 win against Joliet on Saturday. Crawford, in his Frontier League debut, made the start, but gave up five runs on five hits and was relieved after one inning.
The RiverHawks are members of the Frontier League, an independent professional baseball league in its 20th season. Games are broadcast live on WNTA (100.5 FM). Advertising and season-ticket information is available by calling (815) 885-2255. Fans can also visit www.rockfordriverhawks.com.
Frontier League Stories from July 1, 2012
- Bullock's Gem Guides Evansville to 2-0 Win over Windy City - Evansville Otters
- Rascals Dominate Normal - River City Rascals
- Slammers Snap Four Game Skid - Joliet Slammers
- Grizzlies Shutout Miners for Third Straight Win - Gateway Grizzlies
- Schult Pitches Slammers Past RiverHawks - Rockford RiverHawks
- Miners Shutout in Gateway - Southern Illinois Miners
- Grizzlies Announce Time Change for July 3rd and July 4th - Gateway Grizzlies
- CornBelters Walloped by River City - Normal CornBelters
- Lake Erie Crushers Split DH with Florence - Lake Erie Crushers
- Mozingo's Walk-Off Double Caps Ninth Inning Rally - Schaumburg Boomers
- Boomers Rally to Snap Beach Bums Win Streak - Traverse City Beach Bums
- July 1 Joliet Slammers Game Notes - Joliet Slammers
- Rippers Grab Canada Day Win in Grand Fashion - London Rippers
- RiverHawks release pitcher - Rockford RiverHawks
- Beach Bums' Langbehn Named East Division All-Star Manager - Traverse City Beach Bums
- Max Peterson Has Contract Purchased by White Sox - Southern Illinois Miners
- Rascals Lose Fourth-Straight - River City Rascals
- Offense Carries Grizzlies to Win over Miners - Gateway Grizzlies
- Miners Lose Series Opener to Grizzlies - Southern Illinois Miners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.