Pacifics Welcome Stars, Grapes and Na Koa Ikaika Maui to TownJune 21, 2012 - North American League (NAL) San Rafael Pacifics
After the first-place Pacifics (9-6) took two of the first three games against Hawaii (8-7), the two teams square off Friday at 7:30 p.m. as the Pacifics celebrate Bank of Marin Night . Bank President and Chief Executive Officer Bank of Marin & Bank of Marin Bancorp, Russel A. Colombo, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch and host a pre-game company party in the Pacifics Garden Club .
On Saturday the first 500 fans will receive a Peet's 881 Club Koozie . First pitch is 7 p.m. and tickets are available at Pacificsbaseball.com .
Remember every Saturday at Albert Park is " Kids Run the Show Day. " Kids can sign up to take the field with the players, call play ball o ver the PA system, introduce Pacifics' hitters for an inning, conduct a press conference with Manager Mike Marshall, and call an inning of play by play on the radio . Get your tickets today, and sign up at the information desk just inside the main gate when you arrive at Albert Park.
On Sunday, June 24, the first 500 fans will receive Pacifics Thundersticks . Click here for tickets!
On Tuesday, June 26, the Sonoma County Grapes return to Albert Park, kicking off a six-game series. Remember that Every Tuesday at Albert Park is College Night, and any student with a current college ID will receive a 50-percent discount ($6) on any General Admission ticket (limit one discounted ticket per college ID).
Wednesday, June 27, the Pacifics continue Wine Wednesday . Thanks to our wine partners, The Other Guys Wines, fans will receive a $1 discount on all wine purchased during the first three innings of Wednesday night games. This Wednesday is also Tote-bag Night, presented by Whole Foods Market . Get your tickets here.
The Grapes and Pacifics wrap up their series July 1, before Na Koa Ikaika Maui, comes to town for a six-game series July 3 - 8 .
Visit Pacificsbaseball.com for tickets and news and info about the rest of our promotional calendar.
North American League Stories from June 21, 2012
- Late Surge Gives Abilene 9-7 Win - San Angelo Colts
- Prairie Dogs Keep Rolling in San Angelo - Abilene Prairie Dogs
- WhiteWings shut out Cats twice in DH - Rio Grande Valley WhiteWings
- Roadrunners Walk-Off against Thunder - Edinburg Roadrunners
- Pacifics Welcome Stars, Grapes and Na Koa Ikaika Maui to Town - San Rafael Pacifics
- Pink in the Park, Military Night, Fireworks to Headline Next Homestand - Fort Worth Cats
- Colts Release Outfielder Wilson - San Angelo Colts
- Tullis Activated - Abilene Prairie Dogs
- Prairie Dogs Earn Second Walk-Off - Abilene Prairie Dogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.