Fisher Cats Postponed on Tuesday against Sea DogsMay 22, 2012 - Eastern League (EL) New Hampshire Fisher Cats
Wednesday night features an Eastern League Championship T-Shirt giveaway for the first 1,000 fans courtesy of FairPoint Communications. For tickets, visit www.nhfishercats.com.
Radio coverage of Wednesday's doubleheader begins at 5:45 PM with Tom Gauthier and Bob Lipman on the WGIR Fisher Cats Radio Network and www.nhfishercats.com.
Prior to Tuesday's postponement, the Fisher Cats, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, had the following roster move:
INF Jonathan Diaz transferred to Triple-A Las Vegas
The move leaves the New Hampshire roster one man shy of the 25-player maximum.
Eastern League Stories from May 22, 2012
- Nuno Solid in Debut as Thunder Sneak by Aeros - Trenton Thunder
- Plagman Cycles for the Win - Erie SeaWolves
- Aeros Fall in Trenton - Akron Aeros
- Heston Waves Wand and Skid Ends for Squirrels, 3-1 - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Sox Offense Sputters against Squirrels - Bowie Baysox
- Seventh Inning Dooms B-Mets in 3-0 Loss - Binghamton Mets
- Rock Cats Blank B-Mets, 3-0 - New Britain Rock Cats
- Rain Postpones Tuesday Night for Curve, Sens - Altoona Curve
- Senators and Altoona Curve Postponed - Harrisburg Senators
- Orioles' Brian Roberts Comes to Bowie - Bowie Baysox
- Fisher Cats Postponed on Tuesday against Sea Dogs - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Tuesday's Sea Dogs Postponed Due to Rain - Portland Sea Dogs
- Erie SeaWolves vs. Reading Phillies - Game Notes - Erie SeaWolves
- Flying Squirrels Game Notes at Bowie - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- B-Mets Game Notes: at New Britain Rock Cats - Binghamton Mets
- Sea Dogs Game Notes - Portland Sea Dogs
- Jake Arrieta Bobblehead Coming to Bowie - Bowie Baysox
- Slugger Competing for "Best Mascot in Minor League Baseball" - Portland Sea Dogs
- Baysox Want to See Pink in the Park - Bowie Baysox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.