Dragons Announce Roster ChangesApril 30, 2010 - Midwest League (MWL) Dayton Dragons
Catcher Kevin Coddington has been activated from the disabled list.
Outfielder Byron Wiley and right-handed pitcher Nick Christiani have been sent to the Lynchburg Hillcats, the Reds' Single-A affiliate in the Carolina League.
Coddington suffered a fractured cheek bone on Tuesday, April 20 and has not played since that date. Coddington is batting .278 with two home runs and six runs batted in. He has played in 10 games this season with Dayton.
Wiley has played in 19 games with the Dragons this season, batting .209 with a team-leading four home runs and nine runs batted in.
Christiani has pitched in seven games (all in relief), going 1-0 with a 3.86 earned run average.
The Dragons roster is now at 24 players, one below the Midwest League limit.
The Dragons host the Bowling Green Hot Rods at 7:00 p.m. tonight at Fifth Third Field in the final game of a four-game series.
Midwest League Stories from April 30, 2010
- Bandits Snap Three Game Losing Streak With Walkoff Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- TinCaps explode for eight in the 8th,rout Lugnuts, 10-4 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains Rally from Six Down for Win - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Get No-Hit in Cedar Rapids - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Defeat Hot Rods 6-2 on Friday - Dayton Dragons
- Dyer Continues Strong Start In 2010 - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- TinCaps erupt, upend Lansing, 10-4 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Struck Throws Rain Shortened No-Hitter Friday - Peoria Chiefs
- Struck, Weather Combine to No-Hit Kings - Clinton LumberKings
- 'Caps Open Road Trip With Hard-Fought Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Hawks Close April with a 4-2 Win - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Snappers and Ratters Washed Out - Beloit Snappers
- Rain Washes Out Rattlers At Beloit On Friday - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Hot Rods Back Super Saver In Derby - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Opening Night Starter Returns From DL - Kane County Cougars
- TrinityMusicFest Coming To Parkview Field - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Announce Roster Changes - Dayton Dragons
- Jack Murphy Joins Lugnuts - Lansing Lugnuts
- Dragons Gameday For Friday, April 30 - Dayton Dragons
- Chiefs Reliever Jeff Beliveau Promoted to Daytona - Peoria Chiefs
- Ivan Contreras Joins Kernels from Rancho Cucamonga - Cedar Rapids Kernels
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.