Wolf Pack sign Ryan Murphy to PTONovember 18, 2007 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Connecticut Whale
Murphy, a third-year pro, had been skating for the Wolf Pack's ECHL affiliate, the Charlotte Checkers. In 10 games with the Checkers, the 5-11, 185-pound native of Rumson, NJ has scored one goal and added five assists for six points, with four penalty minutes. Murphy spent the previous two seasons in the AHL with the Manchester Monarchs, suiting up for 29 games in 2006-07 and registering five goals and five assists for 10 points, along with 33 penalty minutes. A sixth-round selection (185th overall) by the Los Angeles Kings in the 2002 NHL Draft, Murphy skated for four seasons at Boston College prior to turning pro.
American Hockey League Stories from November 18, 2007
- Moose wear out Monsters - Manitoba Moose
- Penguins shut out for second straight night, 3-0 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Rampage's LeNeveu shuts door on Chicago's unbeaten streak - San Antonio Rampage
- Moose slay Monsters for fourth straight win - Manitoba Moose
- Klepis leads Bears to 3-2 comeback win over Albany - Albany River Rats
- Devils upended by Admirals, 2-1 - Albany Devils
- P-Bruins fall to Falcons 3-2 - Providence Bruins
- Rockford outlasts Toronto 5-3 - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals strike down Devils - Norfolk Admirals
- Wolf Pack sign Ryan Murphy to PTO - Connecticut Whale
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.