Wranglers Schedule Change
WICHITA, KS (August 16, 2007) - The Wichita Wranglers would like to announce a schedule change during the last homestand of the season due to scheduling conflicts with the opposing team.
Thursday, August 23rd will now be a doubleheader against the Arkansas Travelers beginning at 5:00 p.m. The teams will play two, 7-inning games at this time. The night's promotion, Shiner Bock Beer 4-A-Buck will remain the same. Thursday nights are also College Nights at Lawrence-Dumont Stadium. Fans presenting a valid college ID can receive $1 off the price of their ticket at the ticket windows.
Friday, August 24th will be moved back to a 7:00 p.m. game and the team will play a regular 9-inning game. It will remain College Football Night, in which fans can receive $1 off the price of their ticket if wearing college football apparel. Community youth that participated in and completed the Wichita Public Library Summer Reading Program will be recognized for their efforts pre-game.
Tickets to both Thursday and Friday's games are still valid with the game time changes. One ticket for Thursday is good for both games of the double-header.
Fans are encouraged to call the Wranglers front office with any questions at 316-267-3372 or visit the team website at www.wichitawranglers.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from August 16, 2007
- Travelers Rally Late Edge Hooks - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Mayberry Slugs Drillers - Tulsa Drillers
- Frisco Moves Back Into First - Frisco RoughRiders
- Cards and Missions Rained Out on Thursday - Springfield Cardinals
- Missions Game vs. Springfield Cardinals Postponed - San Antonio Missions
- Wranglers Schedule Change - Wichita Wranglers
- Tax-Free Weekend At Hook, Line & Sinker - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Travs Open Trip With 7-4 Loss At C.C. - Arkansas Travelers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wichita Wranglers Stories
- Wind Surge Affiliation
- Stodolka Named to Texas League Post-Season All-Star Team
- Wranglers Enter Final Homestand
- Wranglers Schedule Change
- Wranglers Announce New Media Contact