Wolves Add Morrison to Roster
The Chicago Wolves have signed right wing JUSTIN MORRISON.
The 26-year-old forward collected 11 goals and 21 points in 71 games with the American Hockey League's Manitoba Moose last season. He also recorded career-highs with five assists and six points in 14 playoff games with the Moose, who lost, 4-games-to-0, to the Wolves in the Western Conference Final.
The Vancouver Canucks' fourth pick (81st overall) in the 1998 National Hockey League Entry Draft, MORRISON has notched 49 goals and 92 points in 231 career AHL games spanning four seasons with Manitoba (2001-2005).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 19, 2005
- Hats off to Hudler - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bears announce additional promo night December 18 - Hershey Bears
- Dan Cavanaugh signed by Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Falcons Recall Packard From Johnstown - Springfield Falcons
- Stars Announce new ticket package - Iowa Chops
- Holt joins Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- AHL suspends Rampage's McAllister - AHL
- Marlies' inaugural home jerseys available on ebay - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Add Morrison to Roster - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals in the community - Norfolk Admirals
- Aeros loan Kotyk to ECHL Augusta - Houston Aeros
- Lightning recall two players from Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Ak-Sar-Ben Knights comeback ends in a shootout loss - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.