AHL suspends Rampage's McAllister
October 19, 2005 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League announced today that San Antonio Rampage defenseman Chris McAllister has been suspended for three (3) regular-season games as a result of his actions during an AHL game vs. the Chicago Wolves on Oct. 14.
McAllister will miss the Rampage's games tonight vs. Grand Rapids; Oct. 21 vs. Manchester; and Oct. 26 vs. Chicago. He is eligible to return on Oct. 28 vs. Peoria.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 19, 2005
- Hats off to Hudler - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bears announce additional promo night December 18 - Hershey Bears
- Dan Cavanaugh signed by Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Falcons Recall Packard From Johnstown - Springfield Falcons
- Stars Announce new ticket package - Iowa Chops
- Holt joins Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- AHL suspends Rampage's McAllister - AHL
- Marlies' inaugural home jerseys available on ebay - Toronto Marlies
- Wolves Add Morrison to Roster - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals in the community - Norfolk Admirals
- Aeros loan Kotyk to ECHL Augusta - Houston Aeros
- Lightning recall two players from Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Ak-Sar-Ben Knights comeback ends in a shootout loss - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.