Wolf Pack Introduce New Charitable Cause Recognition Initiative
HARTFORD, July 9, 2015: Spectra, operators of the XL Center and Hartford Wolf Pack, today announced a new Wolf Pack community feature, designed to trumpet the efforts of dedicated organizations that are striving to better the Hartford-area community.
For each 2015-16 Wolf Pack home game at the XL Center, a different local charitable initiative will be honored as the Wolf Pack "Stick Tap Charity of the Game".
The Stick Tap Charity of the Game will have their cause hailed in front of thousands of Wolf Pack fans, with recognition in a public address announcement at that night's game, as well as a live, on-camera interview, shown on the XL Center's scoreboard and video screens, with a representative of the charitable organization. The Wolf Pack will also provide table space on the XL Center concourse, for the featured cause to promote its mission and message to Pack fans.
Nominations can be made for organizations to be celebrated as Stick Tap Charity of the Game through the Wolf Pack's official website, by clicking here.
The Wolf Pack's 2015-16 home opener is set for Saturday, October 10 at the XL Center. Season ticket information for the Wolf Pack's 2015-16 AHL campaign can be found on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com. To speak with a representative about all of the Wolf Pack's many attractive ticketing options, call (855) 762-6451.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 9, 2015
- Canucks Re-Sign Defencemen Frank Corrado and Adam Clendening - Utica Comets
- Energy FC Sidekicks Program with Special Olympics and TOPSoccer Kicks off July 15 - Oklahoma City Barons
- Blackhawks Agree to Terms with Rasmussen - Rockford IceHogs
- Game Worn Sweaters from 2014-15 Season up for Auction - Rockford IceHogs
- Bissonnette Is First-Ever AHL Signing for Reign - Ontario Reign
- Florida Panthers Announce Hockey Operations Staff Changes - Portland Pirates
- Amerks Sign Matt Ellis to One-Year AHL Contract - Rochester Americans
- 100 Days Until Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Home Opener - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Barracuda Sign Defenseman Gus Young - San Jose Barracuda
- Charlotte Native Bryan Moore Signs with AHL San Diego - Charlotte Checkers
- Iowa Wild Honored by AHL for Best Fan Experience - Iowa Wild
- Griffins Honored by AHL for Ticket Sales and Digital Media Excellence - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Introduce New Charitable Cause Recognition Initiative - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Fourth Annual Amerks Street Hockeyfest Set for Sunday, August 16 at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex - Rochester Americans
- Dallas Stars Sign Jamie Oleksiak to a One-Year Contract - Texas Stars
- Wings Agree to Terms with Coreau - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Checkers Repeat as AHL's Excellence in Community Service Winner - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Honored for Growth in Season-Ticket Sales - Utica Comets
- Hershey Bears Earn Eastern Conference Honors for Community Relations Efforts - Hershey Bears
- AHL Names 2014-15 Winners of Team Business Services Awards - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Names 2014-15 Winners of Team Business Services Awards - AHL
- Comets Awarded AHL's Prestigious President's Trophy - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.