Windy City Bulls Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule
The Windy City Bulls, presented by BMO Harris Bank, tip-off the franchise's fifth campaign in the NBA G League on the road Saturday, November 6 against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants. The Bulls' home opener at NOW Arena is Wednesday, November 17 against the Motor City Cruise at 7 p.m. The game against the Cruise is one of 24 home games scheduled to be played at the newly rebranded NOW Arena this season and marks the team's return to Hoffman Estates following a 20-month hiatus due to the pandemic.
Windy City's longest home stretch is a five-game span from March 16 to March 27. The Bulls host Greensboro (March 16), Westchester (March 20), Cleveland (March 23) and College Park in two consecutive games (March 25 & 27).
Windy City's longest road trip is five games from March 4 to March 14 when the Bulls are scheduled to travel to Motor City (March 4), Fort Wayne (March 6), Grand Rapids (March 10), College Park (March 12) and Lakeland (March 14).
Windy City is slated to have 16 weekend home games at NOW Arena (four on Fridays, six on Saturdays and six on Sundays).
The Bulls have eight back-to-back matchups, four of which include consecutive home games, three that are consecutive games on the road and one where the Bulls play on the road before returning to NOW Arena the next night.
The NBA G League has welcomed several new franchises and franchise re-branding since the last time fans were able to attend games in-person. New to the league are the Birmingham Squadron (New Orleans), who moved from Erie, PA, the Motor City Cruise (Detroit) who will play in a new arena in Detroit, MI, the Cleveland Charge (Cleveland) who relocated from Canton, OH and the Capitanes de Ciudad de México. The Grand Rapids Gold (Denver) and Maine Celtics (Boston) re-branded their franchise's names.
While there are several new faces across the league, the biggest change to this season's schedule is an expanded NBA G League Showcase Cup which will tip-off in November.
The NBA G League Winter Showcase is the league's annual in-season scouting event when every team converges in Las Vegas to play in front of NBA general managers and player personnel executives from all 30 NBA teams.
The in-season tournament has been a staple in recent years and now the first 12 games of the season for each team contribute to qualifying for the Showcase Cup before the teams converge in Las Vegas for the December 19-22 event. Following the Showcase Cup part of the season, teams will participate in a traditional 36-game regular season with a customary NBA G League Playoffs. Team records will reset after the Showcase Cup and the 36-game regular season will begin on December 27.
As the NBA G League returns to play, the health and safety of our fans, players and staff remains our top priority. The Windy City Bulls and NOW Arena are in regular communication with the league, city and state officials and health experts on decisions regarding health and safety protocols for games and events this season, which will be finalized and announced closer to the beginning of the season.
Ticket Memberships and Group Experience information for the 2021-22 season may be found at WindyCityBulls.com or by calling 847-396-7070. For a printable version of Windy City's complete 2021-22 schedule, including game times, please click here.
Schedule Breakdown by Opponent:
Cleveland â 1 home, 3 away
Capital City â 1 home, 2 away
College Park â 2 home, 1 away
Delaware â 2 home, 1 away
Fort Wayne â 1 home, 3 away
Grand Rapids â 3 home, 1 away
Greensboro â 1 home, 2 away
Lakeland â 1 home, 1 away
Long Island â 2 home, 1 away
Maine â 2 home, 1 away
Motor City â 3 home, 1 away
Raptors 905 â 1 home, 2 away
Sioux Falls â 2 home
Westchester â 1 home, 2 away
Wisconsin â 1 home, 3 away
Schedule Breakdown by Month:
November â 3 home, 5 away
December â 3 home, 3 away
January â 7 home, 4 away
February â 5 home, 6 away
March â 5 home, 6 away
April â 1 home
Schedule Breakdown by Day:
Monday â 3 away
Tuesday â 2 home, 4 away
Wednesday â 5 home, 2 away
Thursday â 1 home, 5 away
Friday â 4 home, 4 away
Saturday â 6 home, 3 away
Sunday â 6 home, 3 away
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 14, 2021
- Swarm Announce 2021-22 Schedule - Greensboro Swarm
- Capitanes announce Rodrigo Serratos as Team President - Mexico City Capitanes
- Windy City Bulls Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule - Windy City Bulls
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2021-22 Schedule - Wisconsin Herd
- Birmingham Squadron Release Inaugural Season Schedule - Birmingham Squadron
- Salt Lake City Stars Announce 2021-22 Season Schedule - Salt Lake City Stars
- Motor City Cruise Tip-Off 2021-22 G League Season on November 6 - Motor City Cruise
- Raptors 905 Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule - Raptors 905
- Westchester Knicks Complete Trade for Jaylen Hands - Westchester Knicks
- Grand Rapids Gold Release 2021-22 NBA G League Schedule - Grand Rapids Gold
- Go-Go Announce 2021-22 Schedule - Capital City Go-Go
- Iowa Wolves Release Innovative 2021-22 Season Schedule - Iowa Wolves
- Lakeland Magic 2021-22 Schedule Released - Lakeland Magic
- Westchester Knicks Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule - Westchester Knicks
- Memphis Hustle Announce 2021-22 Showcase Cup and Regular Season Schedules - Memphis Hustle
- Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario Release Schedule for the 2021-22 G League Season - Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario
- Oklahoma City Blue Announces 2021-22 Regular-Season Schedule - Oklahoma City Blue
- Skyforce Announces Complete 2021-22 Season Schedule - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Austin Spurs Release 2021-22 Season Schedule - Austin Spurs
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Schedule for the 2021-22 Regular Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Maine Celtics Announce Schedule for 2021-22 Season - Maine Celtics
- Cleveland Charge 2021-22 Schedule Presented by SeatGeek - Cleveland Charge
- NBA G League Ignite's Showcase Cup Schedule Set - NBA G League Ignite
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Announce 2021-22 Game Schedule - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Long Island Nets Announce 2021-22 Schedule - Long Island Nets
- Legends Announce Full 2021-22 Season Schedule - Texas Legends
- Delaware Blue Coats Announce 2021-22 NBA G League Schedule - Delaware Blue Coats
- South Bay Lakers Announce 2021-22 Schedule - South Bay Lakers
- Vipers Announce 2021-22 Season Schedule - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- NBA G League Tips off 2021-22 Season on November 5 with Innovative New Format - G League
- Stockton Kings Return to Action November 5 Versus Santa Cruz Warriors - Stockton Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City Bulls Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule
- Windy City Bulls Awarded the 2019-20 NBA G League's Promotion of the Year
- NBA G League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Windy City Bulls Virtual 5K to Benefit the Barn Senior Program of Schaumburg
- Windy City Bulls Player-Designed Shirt Sales to Benefit Local Food Pantry