Wildcats Announce "Spring Break Ticket Promotion"
ALBANY, GA- The South Georgia Wildcats are launching the first ever "Spring Break Ticket Promotion" this week, as they prepare to host the Louisville Fire Saturday night on Cooper Tire Field.
For Saturday's game only, Wildcats fans who purchase two regularly priced tickets (any section) will receive a third ticket free. These tickets must be purchased at the James H. Gray Civic Center main box office between 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Fans will not be able to receive the buy two, get one free deal on Saturday.
"After such an exciting win to open the season last Saturday, we wanted to put a ticket promotion in place that would bring more fans to the arena to see the new-look Wildcats," said General Manager Darren McPhail. "I know that everyone has a lot going on with Easter coming up and Spring Break ending, but this Wildcats team deserves Albany's support."
Freeway Auto Credit is this week's game sponsor as the Wildcats host the Louisville Fire at the Albany Civic Center on Cooper Tire Field Saturday, April 7th. Individual game tickets are on sale now. For ticket information, call the box office at 229-435-2849.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from April 3, 2007
- Four Bakersfield Players Among Candidates for Weekly Awards - Bakersfield Blitz
- Hawks, Old Country Buffet Team Up for Family Night - Everett Hawks
- Louisville Fire game notes - Louisville Fire
- Coyotes Prepare for First Game of 2007, Await the Everett Hawks - Central Valley Coyotes
- Dorados kick off 2007 season this Saturday night - Rio Grande Valley Dorados
- Corpus Christi Sharks Countdown to Kickoff - Corpus Christi Sharks
- af2 names week one honorees - af2
- Quarterback Competition Heightens With Wolves' First Trade - Manchester Wolves
- Kats Trade QB Ryan Porter to Manchester Wolves - Cincinnati Jungle Kats
- Wildcats Announce "Spring Break Ticket Promotion" - South Georgia Wildcats
- af2 Week One Recaps - af2
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.