Whitecaps FC Acquire 2022 MLS SuperDraft Second Round Selection
VANCOUVER, BC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC have acquired the natural second round selection in the 2022 Major League Soccer SuperDraft and the 25th overall selection in the 2019 MLS Re-Entry Process, Stage 1 from Nashville SC in exchange for the second overall selection of the 2019 Re-Entry Process, Stage 1. Vancouver elected to pass in Stage 1 of the Re-Entry Process.
Whitecaps FC retain the second overall selection in Stage 2 of the Re-Entry Process, which will take place on Tuesday, December 3 at 12 p.m. PT. For more information on the Re-Entry Process visit MLSSoccer.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 26, 2019
- FC Dallas Acquires Philadelphia Union Winger Fafa Picault - FC Dallas
- Philadelphia Union Acquire up to $375,000 in General Allocation Money from FC Dallas - Philadelphia Union
- Jordan Morris Nominated for 2019 U.S. Soccer Male Athlete of the Year - Seattle Sounders FC
- Inter Miami CF Selects Mike Ambrose in Stage One of 2019 MLS Re-Entry Process - Inter Miami CF
- Inter Miami CF, Nashville SC, Sporting KC, and New York Red Bulls Acquire Players in Stage 1 of the Re-Entry Process - MLS
- New York Red Bulls Select Kendall McIntosh in 2019 MLS Re-Entry Draft - New York Red Bulls
- Nashville SC Trades for 2nd Overall Pick in the 2019 MLS Re-Entry Draft Stage 1 to Select Eric Miller - Nashville SC
- Sporting Acquires Richard Sanchez in Re-Entry Draft - Sporting Kansas City
- Matt Hedges Signs New Contract with FC Dallas - FC Dallas
- Whitecaps FC Acquire 2022 MLS SuperDraft Second Round Selection - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Earthquakes, Verizon to Offer Fans Enhanced Matchday Experience - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires First Round Draft Pick from Seattle Sounders FC - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC Acquires Goalkeeper Stefan Cleveland from Chicago Fire - Seattle Sounders FC
- New York City FC Signs Academy Product Tayvon Gray Who Becomes First Bronx Native to Sign with NYCFC - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Whitecaps FC Stories
- Whitecaps FC Launch BMO Atlantic Canada Development Centre
- Exraa Dominates His Way to First FIFA Global Series Championship
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC Acquire 2021 International Slot from Nashville SC
- Whitecaps FC Sign Dynamic eSports Duo to Take on Global Competition
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Allocation Money from Crew SC in Exchange for Keeper Evan Bush