Warriors Waive Milos Milisavljevic
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Santa Cruz Warriors have waived guard Milos Milisavljevic due to season ending injury the team announced today.
Milos Millsavljevic, 21, was drafted by the Texas Legends in the 1st round of the 2014 NBA D-League Draft then dealt to the Warriors as part of a five-team trade. He played in 21 games for the Warriors, averaging 4.9 points and 1.4 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game.
A 6'4'', 202-pound point guard, Millsavljevic last played for KK Spartak Subotica (Serbia), averaging 16 points per game. Santa Cruz will retain Milisavljevic's player rights through the 2017-2018 season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 12, 2015
- Bighorns Charge Past Canton - Reno Bighorns
- Charge Outlasted by Reno at Home - Canton Charge
- Warriors Waive Milos Milisavljevic - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Talib Zanna Named to NBA D-League All-Star Game - Oklahoma City Blue
- Vander Blue & Roscoe Smith Named to NBA D-League All-Star Team - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Four Replacements Announced for NBA Development League All-Star Game - G League
- Mad Ants to Host Hoosier Hysteria Night - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Santa Cruz Warriors Continue Winning Streak with 115-112 Win over Northern Arizona Suns
- Warriors Complete First 4-0 Start in Team History, Beat Wolves 109-103 Tonight
- Golden State Warriors Recall Jacob Evans III from Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Warriors Rally Results in 103-97 Win over Agua Caliente Clippers
- Santa Cruz County Schools Receive Almost $1 Million in Additional Funding with Assist from MBEP Scholars and the Santa Cruz Warriors