Warriors Assign Klay Thompson & James Wiseman to Santa Cruz
SAN FRANCISCOâ¯- The Golden State Warriors have assigned guard Klay Thompson and center James Wiseman to the team's G League affiliate, the Santa Cruz Warriors, the team announced today.
Thompson, who has missed the last two seasons due to a torn left ACL and a torn right Achilles, and Wiseman, who underwent successful surgery to repair a right meniscal tear on April 15, will practice with the team in Santa Cruz today.
For more information on the Golden State Warriors 2021-22 season, presented by Kaiser Permanente, visit warriors.com. For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors, visit santacruzbasketball.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 28, 2021
- Vipers End Home Stand with Win over Birmingham - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Charge Sweep Skyforce - Cleveland Charge
- Skyforce Drop 113-110 2OT Contest to Cleveland Charge - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Warriors Assign Klay Thompson & James Wiseman to Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Carter's Career Night Stings Swarm - Texas Legends
- Thomas, Pinson Carry Maine Celtics to 4th Straight Win - Maine Celtics
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Santa Cruz Falls to Rio Grande Valley, 134-110
- Santa Cruz Falls in Oklahoma City on Saturday Night, 117-113
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Agua Caliente Clippers, 115-101
- Santa Cruz Warriors Dominate Stockton Kings, 124-91
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Texas Legends, 136-132