Vipers Fall Short to Austin Spurs
AUSTIN, Texas - The Rio Grande Valley Vipers (2-2) fell to Austin Spurs (2-2), 97-114, at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park on Tuesday.
Houston Rockets assignee Zhou Qi netted a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Vipers. Angel Rodriguez led the Vipers with 24 points and 11 field goals including three rebounds, three assists, and four steals.
Spurs were led by both Jaron Blossomgame and Jeff Ledbetter with 26 points. Ledbetter recorded six 3-pointers, eight rebounds, six assists, and a lone steal. Julian Washburn also netted a double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds.
The Vipers return to Bert Ogden Arena as they play their Military Appreciation Night on Thursday, November 15 at 7 p.m. against Austin Spurs. Single game tickets for the Vipers 2018-19 season are on sale now. For more information, contact the RGV Vipers at 956-56-ARENA or visit www.rgvipers.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 13, 2018
- Westchester Faces Canton in Tuesday Tilt - Westchester Knicks
- Blue Practice Report - Oklahoma City Blue
- Swarm to Donate Portion of Ticket Proceeds to Greensboro Police Foundation in Memory of Fallen Officer - Greensboro Swarm
- Austin Spurs Defeat Rio Grande Valley Vipers 114-97 - Austin Spurs
- 905 Breeze by BayHawks - Raptors 905
- Elie Okobo Assigned to Northern Arizona Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Vipers Fall Short to Austin Spurs - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Hustle Continue Six-Game Homestand with Windy City, Early Title Contender Sioux Falls - Memphis Hustle
- Wolves Drop Contest to Lakers in Final Seconds - Iowa Wolves
- Howl About That? South Bay Grabs First Win of Season - South Bay Lakers
- Skyforce Defeat Stars - Salt Lake City Stars
- Putney Leads Three-Point Barrage as Skyforce Coast to Sixth Straight Win - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.