Unlimited Food, Unlimited Fun Highlight 'Cats Three Games against Texas
MONDAY, JULY 9TH VS TEXAS AIRHOGS - 7:10PM
ALL YOU CAN EAT NIGHT!
Stop by the Box Office for a $10 wristband that's good for All You Can Eat hot dogs, popcorn, and peanuts! Visit NW Indiana MetroPCS locations for complimentary ticket vouchers for every MetroPCS Monday game! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
TUESDAY, JULY 10TH VS TEXAS AIRHOGS - 12:10PM
YOUTH & SENIOR DAY presented by AARP Indiana! Special 12:10 Start Time!
Don't miss this special Youth & Senior Game presented by AARP Indiana! Grab a few innings and lunch with a special 12:10pm start time! Join us every Tuesday for a fun fiesta on Taco Tuesday with $2 beef tacos and $5 margaritas! It's CHN Tuesday, so visit NW Indiana Community Health Net locations for complimentary tickets! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 11:00 a.m. First pitch is at 12:10 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11th VS TEXAS AIRHOGS - 7:10PM
"The Office" NIGHT WITH SEASON LONG JERSEY AUCTION - "BEACH GAMES"
NORTHSHORE HEALTH CENTERS WEDNESDAY!
Will Andy do the fire walk? Does team Voldemort win the Beach Games and give Jim the chance to replace Michael? Answer these questions and so much more as we celebrate the classic The Office episode "Beach Games." Make sure to stop by fan information to enter the season long auction to take home a Dwight Schrute-style jersey! Every Wednesday is Pretzel Day with $2.50 Bavarian Pretzels. Pretzel Day is a good day. It's Wine Wednesday with $4 Barefoot Wine and Barefoot Refresh Spritzers! Every Wednesday is NorthShore Health Centers Wednesday, so visit NW Indiana NorthShore locations for complimentary ticket vouchers! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
Your 'Cats hit the road for six games against the Winnipeg Goldeyes (7/13-7/15) and Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks (7/17-7/19) before returning home for six games against the St. Paul Saints (7/20-7/22) and Sioux Falls Canaries (7/23-7/25) that features 7 Degrees of Kevin "Bacon" Night with Fifth Third Bank Fireworks Friday (7/20), Bucket Hat Giveaway presented by Methodist Hospitals and R&R Jamaican Beach Party (7/21), Christmas in July with the World's Largest White Elephant Gift Exchange (7/22) and Strike Out Stroke presented by Methodist Hospitals and Genentech (7/24).
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from July 9, 2018
- RailCats Offensive Struggles Continue in 5-3 Loss to AirHogs - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- T-Bones Trade Infielder Walters for St Paul's Perio - Kansas City T-Bones
- RailCats Bring Back OF Tillman Pugh - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- RedHawks' Tim Colwell Named Aa Pointstreak Player of the Week - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- National Pro Fastpitch Returns to KC Tonight and Tomorrow - Kansas City T-Bones
- Unlimited Food, Unlimited Fun Highlight 'Cats Three Games against Texas - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Wheeling and Dealing: Saints Trade for Former Major League Second Baseman Zach Walters - St. Paul Saints
- Offensive Barn Burner Goes to Wichita - Sioux City Explorers
- Wingnuts Win Back-And-Forth Affair to Claim Series - Wichita Wingnuts
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.