Tyler Ladendorf Heads to Rays Organization
High Point, NC - For the sixth time this season, a High Point Rocker has had their contract purchased by an MLB organization. Atlantic League All-Star, Tyler Ladendorf, is heading to the Tampa Bay Rays organization. Ladendorf will report to the Durham Bulls, the Triple-A affiliate of the Rays.
During his time in High Point, Ladendorf hit the first homerun and the first walk off in franchise history, giving him his nickname, "Franchise".
In his 78 games as a High Point Rocker, Ladendorf has recorded 53 runs, 84 hits, 12 home runs, and 42 RBI's, earning him the title of Atlantic League All-Star. The Rockers enjoyed having Tyler in High Point and wish him well in his journey back to "The Show".
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from July 26, 2019
- Middle Inning Surge Ends Lancaster Win Streak - Lancaster Barnstormers
- Sixth Inning Propels Blue Crabs to Victory - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- Teasley Perfect for Patriots, But Ducks Win in Extras - Somerset Patriots
- Former Skeeters IF Ryan Court Promoted to Majors with Seattle Mariners - Sugar Land Skeeters
- InflataFest Bounces into PeoplesBank Park - York Revolution
- Kansas City Royals Purchase Contract of RHP Joe Lienhard - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Tyler Ladendorf Heads to Rays Organization - High Point Rockers
- Somerset Patriots RHP Jonathan Cheshire's Contract Purchased by Minnesota Twins - Somerset Patriots
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent High Point Rockers Stories
- Rockers Fall to Ducks, Drops Liberty Division Championship Series
- Rockers Drop Game Two of Liberty Division Championship Series
- High Point Drops Regular Season Home Finale 3-1
- Rockers Clinch Winning Season in Inaugural Campaign
- Rockers Move Labor Day Game to 5:00pm