Tuesday's Game vs. Honey Hunters Postponed
(Central Islip, N.Y.) - Tuesday's (June 22) game between the Long Island Ducks and Gastonia Honey Hunters at Fairfield Properties Ballpark has been postponed due to inclement weather.
Tuesday's (6/22) game will be made up on Wednesday, June 23, as part of a single admission doubleheader. Game one is scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m., with the Fairfield Properties Ballpark gates opening at 5:35 (5:20 for full season ticket holders). Game two is slated to begin approximately 25-30 minutes after the completion of game one. Both games will be seven innings.
Tickets to Tuesday's (6/22) game can be exchanged for Wednesday's doubleheader or any future 2021 Ducks home game, subject to availability. Tickets may be exchanged by visiting the box office at Fairfield Properties Ballpark or by calling (631) 940-TIXX. Tuesday's (6/22) Ducks Baseball Cap giveaway, presented by Stony Brook Children's, will be rescheduled for a later date.
The Long Island Ducks are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, a Professional Partner League of Major League Baseball, and play their home games at Fairfield Properties Ballpark. For further information, visit LIDucks.com or call (631) 940-DUCK (3825).
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from June 22, 2021
- Back and Forth Battle Goes to Blue Crabs in Opener - York Revolution
- Comeback Victory Secures Southern Maryland's Sixth Win in Seven Games - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- Downs Blast Helps Rockers Double up West Virginia 4-2 - High Point Rockers
- 22nd Ducks Alumnus Called up to Major Leagues - Long Island Ducks
- Tuesday's Game vs. Honey Hunters Postponed - Long Island Ducks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.