Toronto FC Announce Playoff Tickets On-Sale Today
Toronto FC announced today the on-sale time for playoff game tickets. Toronto FC will host D.C. United on Saturday, October 19 in the first round of the 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs. Kick-off is set for 6 p.m. at BMO Field. Tickets will be available for purchase to the public through Ticketmaster today October 9 at 2 p.m.
Toronto FC will host a Red Assembly Pre-Match Rally presented by BMO starting at 3 p.m. prior to the game. Fans require a ticket for access and entrance will be through Budweiser's North Extended Patio.
Toronto FC and D.C. United tied both matches during the regular season. The first was a scoreless draw at BMO Field on May 15. D.C. United converted a late penalty in a 1-1 draw at Audi Field on June 29. Toronto FC finished the regular season with a record of 13-10-11 with 50 points, locking up fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
The winner will advance to play New York City FC in the Eastern Conference semifinals on Wednesday, October 23.
To purchase tickets to the playoff game on Saturday, October 19 at 6 p.m. visit torontofc.ca/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 9, 2019
- Four Houston Dynamo Players Called up for International Duty - Houston Dynamo
- Paredes, Zambrano Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- Bertone, Tyton nominated for MLSsoccer.com's Goal and Save of the Year - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union and Chick-Fil-A Partner to Feed Cadets Ahead of Army-Navy Cup VIII - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2020 Season - FC Cincinnati
- Toronto FC Announce Playoff Tickets On-Sale Today - Toronto FC
- New York Red Bulls Name Natasha Patel Head of Performance Analysis - New York Red Bulls
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.