Timberwolves Recall Justin Patton from NBA G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves
Minneapolis/St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced they recalled Justin Patton from the Iowa Wolves, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
The 16th overall pick in this past season's NBA Draft, Patton was assigned to Iowa on Dec. 27. He has appeared in 25 games with Iowa this season, averaging 11.9 points on 51.5% shooting, 5.0 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 20.1 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 12, 2018
- Warriors Acquire Returning Rights to Guards Lamar Patterson and Thomas Walkup, 2018 First-Round Pick - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Red Claws Fall on Late Surge - Maine Red Claws
- Milton Doyle Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Long Island Nets
- Bighorns Acquire Daniel Ochefu, 2018 Third-Round Draft Selection and Rights to Spencer Dinwiddie in Three-Team Trade - Reno Bighorns
- Windy City Acquires C.J. Fair from Fort Wayne; Will Davis II, Alex Hamilton and Draft Pick in Separate Three-Team Deal - Windy City Bulls
- Mad Ants Acquire Duje Dukan and Returning Player Rights of Henry Sims - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Timberwolves Recall Justin Patton from NBA G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- NAZ Suns Enter All-Star Break with a Win - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.