Mad Ants Acquire Duje Dukan and Returning Player Rights of Henry Sims
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, the NBA G League affiliate of the Indiana Pacers, announced today they have acquired forward Duje Dukan and the returning player rights of forward Henry Sims from the Windy City Bulls in exchange for forward CJ Fair.
Dukan has appeared in 15 games this season for Windy City. He is averaging 3.8 points and 1.4 rebounds in his second season with the Bulls.
Dukan will wear No. 32 for the Mad Ants.
From 2010-15, the 6-foot-10 forward played in 97 games for the University of Wisconsin. In his last game with the Badgers, he scored five points in 10 minutes in the National Championship against Duke.
Born in Croatia and raised in the Chicago area, Dukan spent the summer of 2011 playing with the Croatian National Team in the U-20 European Championships in Bilbao, Spain.
Sims has played four years with four different teams since entering the NBA G League in 2012. His last stint was with the Salt Lake City Stars in the 2016-17 season. The former Georgetown University big man also played for the Grand Rapids Drive (2015-16), Canton Charge (2013-14) and Erie Bayhawks (2012-13).
Tune in to the 2018 NBA G League Slam Dunk Contest presented by Verizon on Sunday, Feb. 18 to see DeQuan Jones represent the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.
The Mad Ants will return to action on Wednesday, Feb. 21 at Wisconsin. Tip is set for 8:00 p.m. ET on Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 12, 2018
- Warriors Acquire Returning Rights to Guards Lamar Patterson and Thomas Walkup, 2018 First-Round Pick - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Red Claws Fall on Late Surge - Maine Red Claws
- Milton Doyle Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Long Island Nets
- Bighorns Acquire Daniel Ochefu, 2018 Third-Round Draft Selection and Rights to Spencer Dinwiddie in Three-Team Trade - Reno Bighorns
- Windy City Acquires C.J. Fair from Fort Wayne; Will Davis II, Alex Hamilton and Draft Pick in Separate Three-Team Deal - Windy City Bulls
- Mad Ants Acquire Duje Dukan and Returning Player Rights of Henry Sims - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Timberwolves Recall Justin Patton from NBA G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- NAZ Suns Enter All-Star Break with a Win - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- Steve Gansey to Return as Fort Wayne Mad Ants Head Coach
- Trey McKinney Jones Named to USA World Cup Qualifying Team
- Steve Gansey Named Head Coach of Indiana Pacers Summer League Team
- : Trey McKinney Jones to Attend June USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team Training Camp
- Mad Ants Nominated for Small Business of the Year Award