Timbers Acquire $165,000 in General Allocation Money from Vancouver Whitecaps FC
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland Timbers today announced that the club has acquired $165,000 in General Allocation Money (GAM) from Vancouver Whitecaps FC in exchange for a 2020 international roster slot.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 22, 2020
- Timbers Conclude Preseason Tournament against New England Revolution - Portland Timbers
- Revolution Top Portland Timbers, 3-1, to Conclude Preseason - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes and Quote Sheet: LA Galaxy 1, Chicago Fire 1 - Saturday, February 22, 2020 - LA Galaxy
- Houston Dynamo Split Doubleheader in Final Preseason Tune-Up - Houston Dynamo
- Cavallini ends preseason by scoring in four straight matches, Montero scores winner - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Paul Arriola to Undergo Surgery on Anterior Cruciate Ligament - D.C. United
- Whitecaps FC Acquire 2020 International Spot from Portland Timbers - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Timbers Acquire $165,000 in General Allocation Money from Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Portland Timbers
- Worth the Wait: Younes Namli Is Excited to be with Colorado - Colorado Rapids
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Timbers, Thorns FC Announce Community Initiatives in the Wake of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Timbers, Thorns FC to Debut 'PTFC: from the Archives ' Series Beginning March 21 on Fox 12
- Major League Soccer, National Women's Soccer League Extend Training Moratoriums
- Portland Timbers Issue Statement on MLS Season Postponement
- Timbers Defender Jorge Moreira Undergoes Successful Meniscectomy Procedure