Tickets Released For Sunday
PORTLAND, ME - The Maine Red Claws, presented by Quirk Chevrolet, today announced that additional tickets have been released for this Sunday's game vs. the Tulsa 66ers. The announcement was made by Red Claws President and General Manager Jon Jennings.
Tickets are available in several different sections and price ranges, including the exclusive courtside seats. Tickets are in limited supply and may be purchased online through the Red Claws website, www.maineredclaws.com, by phone at 207-210-6655 or in person at the Red Claws offices located at 413 Congress Street in Portland.
"Throughout the season, we will occasionally have tickets that have been set aside for league or sponsor use that are no longer needed," said Jennings. "Some fortunate fans are going to be able to purchase some great seats that might not normally be available."
Sunday's game vs. Tulsa is Toys for Tots Night. All fans attending are urged to bring a new, unwrapped toy which will be collected by the Marines of Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 25th Marines of Topsham. Fans unable to attend the December 13 game are encouraged to bring their toy to the Red Claws offices. All fans making a donation to Toys For Tots will be entered into a drawing for a team-signed Red Claws replica jersey.
All fans in attendance will also receive a magnetic schedule, courtesy of World Gym. Tip off is at 7:00 PM.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 10, 2009
- Armor Suffer Hard Loss To Tulsa - Springfield Armor
- T-Birds Lose To Vipers - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Vipers Hit Franchise-Record-Tying 15 Three-Pointers To Win Fifth Straight Game - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Utah Flash Make Roster Moves - Utah Flash
- Tickets Released For Sunday - Maine Red Claws
- Armor Acquire Almond And Cummings - Springfield Armor
- Mayor Declares BayHawks Weekend - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.