Third Annual Pens & Pins Set for December 2nd
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins will be holding their third annual Pens & Pins Charity Bowling Tournament on Sunday, December 2 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Chacko's Family Bowling Center in Wilkes-Barre.
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins players and coaches will be chosen randomly to captain teams of fans in a two-game format.
The registration fee is $50 per person or $200 for a team of five and includes two games of bowling, free shoe rental, pizza and soda and a commemorative 2012 "Pens & Pins" T-shirt.
All proceeds will go to support Allied Services Integrated Health Services - the leading provider of healthcare and human services for northeastern Pennsylvanians with disabilities and chronic illness.
Fans can register by calling the Penguins at (570) 208-PENS.
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Holiday Hat Trick and Stocking Stuffer ticket packages are available now by contacting the Penguins directly at 570-208-7367.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 15, 2012
- Rampage Blanked at Texas, 3-0 - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Back at Scope to Face Conference Leaders - Norfolk Admirals
- Third Annual Pens & Pins Set for December 2nd - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Take Advantage of Falcons Black Friday, Cyber Monday Specials - Springfield Falcons
- Abney Assigned to Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- (M)open Skate at Air Canada Centre November 17 in Support of Movember - Toronto Marlies
- Bid Now on Falcons Hometown Heroes Jerseys - Springfield Falcons
- AEG Connecticut & We Recycle! to Host E-Waste Collection Drive - Connecticut Whale
- IceCaps to Hold Military Appreciation Night - St. John's IceCaps
- Heat Down Monsters 2-0 Record Third - Abbotsford Heat
- Road Trip Ends with Second Shutout Loss - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.