Tarantulas place Flaman on 45-day injured list
[TOPEKA, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that forward Dallas Flaman has been placed on the 45-day injured reserve retroactive November 19th. Flaman suffered a broken right hand on Friday night versus New Mexico, while blocking a shot.
This is a huge loss for our club. Dallas has been our most consistent forward since he got here. Assistant Director of Hockey Operations Troy Mann continued, The team will miss his two way play and the guys must step up to fill the void left by Dallas injury.
Flaman, a 511 181 pound forward from Moosimin, Saskatchewan, goes onto the injured reserve with 4 goals, 5 assists, 9 points, and 10 penalty minutes in 13 games for the Tarantulas this season. Flaman currently is seventh in Central Hockey League rookie scoring.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 24, 2004
- Cotton Kings Blank Bees 3-0 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Buccella elects to go back to SPHL - Mississippi RiverKings
- Racine reassigned from St. John's by Toronto - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas place Flaman on 45-day injured list - Topeka Tarantulas
- Festival Tree of Lights - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bucks Split Pair Over Weekend - Laredo Bucks
- Ice Bats Take Pilgrim-age to Amarillo - Austin Ice Bats
- PGA superstar Ryan Palmer to drop the puck Saturday when the Gorillas host Rio Grande Valley - Amarillo Gorillas
- Cotton Kings to Help Salvation Army - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Thunder ranked number one in pro hockey - Wichita Thunder
- Lubbock @ Rio Grande Valley Game Night Preview - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.