Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule and Exhibition Game
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have announced the 2020-21 training camp will open on Monday, Jan. 18 at 10:45 a.m. at Cicero Twin Rinks.
Players will report to Syracuse and have their first on-ice practice on Jan. 18. Camp will run through Sunday, Jan. 31 with an exhibition game against the Utica Comets on Saturday, Jan. 30.
The current on-ice schedule for Crunch training camp is below, subject to change:
Monday, Jan. 18, 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 19, 10:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 20, 10:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 21, 10:30 a.m. to 11:35 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 22, 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Blue vs. White scrimmage
Saturday Jan. 23 through Sunday, Jan. 31 will be announced at a later date.
The exhibition schedule is below:
Saturday, Jan. 30 vs. Utica Comets at Adirondack Bank Center, 1 p.m.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, Crunch training camp and practices will not open to the public this season.
For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 16, 2021
- Reign Preseason Game Postponed - Ontario Reign
- San Diego Gulls Postpone Preseason Game - San Diego Gulls
- Eagles Sign Four Avalanche Draft Picks to Tryout Agreements - Colorado Eagles
- Laczynski Loaned to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule and Exhibition Game - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Roster - Syracuse Crunch
- Chicago Wolves Add First-Rounder Dominik Bokk - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch, Rochester Americans Game Rescheduled for March 1
- Florida Panthers Recall Riley Stillman, Reassign Scott Wilson to Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Edged by Amerks, 3-2
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 5-2
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Forward Nikita Pavlychev from Orlando Solar Bears