Suns Brady Anderson Night Almost Here
On Saturday, May 29th the Hagerstown Suns will be celebrating the inclusion of Brady Anderson into the Suns Hall of Fame.
Due to an unavoidable shipping delay, the Brady Anderson Statuettes will not be available on the 29th, but all ticket plan holders entitled to a statuette will receive a voucher to be redeemed when the statuettes make their way to Municipal Stadium. The Suns will also give vouchers to the first 500 fans through the gates on the 29th.
All vouchers will be good for one Brady Anderson Statuette plus one free GA ticket to the Suns June 27th game against the Hickory Crawdads. Statuettes will be available for pickup at Municipal Stadium during the game on the 27th or anytime during normal business hours after the 21st of June.
"While we would have liked the Brady Anderson statuettes to be available on the 29th," said Suns Director of Entertainment Reed Hunley. "This way we get to celebrate Anderson twice, plus it gives our fans the opportunity to come back and enjoy a Suns game on us."
Anderson, who spent time with the Suns in 1990, was an outfielder for the Baltimore Orioles for 14 seasons before spending one season as a Cleveland Indian in 2002.
May 29th is also the Suns next installment of the Chipotle Friends and Family Plan. Suns fans can receive four tickets for May 29th, four Suns caps and four meals at Chipotle Mexican Grille for just $24.99.
"Our first two Friends and Family nights were sold out," said Suns President and General Manager Bob Flannery. "We're expecting another big crowd on the 29th, and encourage fans to purchase tickets in advance to make sure they can take part in this outrageous deal."
To purchase tickets fans can call the Suns at 301-791-6266 or order online at hagerstownsuns.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from May 21, 2010
- Birds Lose Fourth Straight, Fall to 18-24 - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Suns Sweep Doubleheader for Six Straight Wins - Hagerstown Suns
- Big third inning helps Legends win, 7-5 - Lexington Legends
- Drive Drop Tough One to GreenJackets, 5-2 - Greenville Drive
- Lakewood earns 8-1 win - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Three-Run Ninth Gives Jackets 5-2 Win - Augusta GreenJackets
- RiverDogs Swat Sand Gnats, 9-6 - Charleston RiverDogs
- Tourists Add Two to Roster - Asheville Tourists
- Suns Brady Anderson Night Almost Here - Hagerstown Suns
- Legends hold on to beat Greensboro, 7-5 - Lexington Legends
- Tourists Trailed 4-0, but Win 7-6 - Kannapolis Intimidators
- "Let Freedom Ring" Concert Moved To AL Brown Performing Arts Center - Kannapolis Intimidators
- WV Power Game Notes - West Virginia Power
- Suns Extend Winning Streak To Four - Hagerstown Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.