Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to Bakersfield; Recall Ennis, Warren
February 7, 2015 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
The Phoenix Suns today reassigned Archie Goodwin and Reggie Bullock to the Bakersfield Jam, the team's NBA Development League affiliate.
The assignments are the 147th and 148th of the 2014-15 campaign and the pair are two of 50 NBA players to have been assigned to the NBA D-League this season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 7, 2015
- The Bighorns Give Oklahoma City the Blues - Reno Bighorns
- Damion James Drops 40 in Heartbreaking Loss to Vipers - Texas Legends
- Blue Drops Road Game to Bighorns - Oklahoma City Blue
- Santa Cruz Silences the Stampede - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Idaho Slowed by Santa Cruz - Idaho Stampede
- Austin Spurs Top Grand Rapids Drive - Austin Spurs
- Charge Sweep Weekend Series - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Huge Third Quarter Sparks Spurs' Comeback against Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Complete Road Trip Sweep - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Three-Ball Leads Maine to Victory - Maine Red Claws
- Energy Fall to the Mad Ants - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Snatch Win over Westchester Knicks - Westchester Knicks
- Skyforce Acquire Desmar Jackson - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to Bakersfield; Recall Ennis, Warren - G League
- Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to Bakersfield; Recall Ennis, Warren - Bakersfield Jam
- Memphis Grizzlies Re-Assign Jordan Adams to NBA Development League's Iowa Energy - G League
- Memphis Grizzlies Re-Assign Jordan Adams to the Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Hawks Assign Mike Muscala to Fort Wayne Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Hawks Assign Mike Muscala to NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.