Sunday's Game at 3:30 p.m.
MCALLEN, TEXAS - The NBA D-League Rio Grande Valley Vipers announced today that Sunday's home game against the Austin Toros will take place at 3:30 p.m. at Dodge Arena with doors opening at 2:30.
Although it has been listed as being at 3:30 on rgvipers.com all season, some tickets, including season tickets, were accidentally printed with a time stamp of 7:00 p.m.
The Vipers will be hosting a salute to the military that will include wearing commemorative camouflage uniforms to be auctioned off after the game.
The first 2,000 fans in the arena will receive a mini-American Flag courtesy of D&F industries.
Veterans can get tickets for $5.
For $10, all fans can get ticket combos (one ticket plus a hot dog, chips and a drink) and beer will be sold for $1.50.
The Harlingen South High School Band will perform at halftime as part of the Vipers on-going competition to find the "Official Band of the RGV Vipers."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 16, 2009
- Idaho Extends First Place Lead With Road Victory - Utah Flash
- Flash Game Tonight - Utah Flash
- Lakers Recall Sun Yue From D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Colorado 14ers Weekly Update - Colorado 14ers
- Austin's Dwayne Jones Named D-League Performer Of The Week - G League
- Sunday's Game at 3:30 p.m. - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rio Grande Valley Vipers Stories
- Vipers Acquire Guard Ronshad Shabazz
- Vipers Drop Road Game to Canton Charge
- Vipers Fall Short to Mad Ants
- Season Highs Lead Vipers to Victory over South Bay
- Vipers Acquire Jabari Brown