Sunday Game Declared "No Contest"
Sunday's game between the Waterloo Black Hawks and Tri-City Storm has been declared a No Contest. Per league safety protocols, minimum safety standards were not met to play the game. The United States Hockey League is working with Waterloo and Tri-City to reschedule the game.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 15, 2020
- Today's Game Declared a No Contest by USHL - Tri-City Storm
- Phantoms Drop Pair of Games to Green Bay - Youngstown Phantoms
- Sunday Game Declared "No Contest" - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Steel Fall To Lumberjacks 10-8 In Wild Season Opener - Chicago Steel
- Storm Defeat Stars in 2020 Home Opener at Viaero Center - Tri-City Storm
- Hawks Caught in Sioux City Surge - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Green Bay Moves to 3-0 - Green Bay Gamblers
- Stampede Shutout 5-0 in Home Opener - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Third Period Surge Lifts Musketeers Past Waterloo - Sioux City Musketeers
- Fargo Force Win the Battle of the Dakotas - Fargo Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.