Stingrays Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. - The South Carolina Stingrays, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Washington Capitals and AHL's Hershey Bears, have announced they will play two preseason games in advance of the 2019-20 regular season against the Greenville Swamp Rabbits. The preseason contests will be a home-and-home series that begins on Friday, October 4 at the Carolina Ice Palace and concludes the following night on Saturday, October 5 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
The Oct. 4 game at the Ice Palace in North Charleston will begin at 7 p.m., while the contest the following night in Greenville starts at 6 p.m.
All Stingrays ticket plan holders are invited to the team's home game on Oct. 4, where they will be able to pick up their 2019-20 season ticket booklets.
Additional details on the team's 2019 training camp schedule will be announced soon.
The 27th season of Stingrays hockey begins in Orlando against the Solar Bears on October 12. The Stingrays will open their home schedule in North Charleston vs. Orlando the following week on Saturday, October 19.
Season tickets are on sale now! For more information or to purchase, contact the Stingrays by phone at 843-744-2248.
Single game tickets for all 2019-20 Stingrays home games are also on sale now via Ticketmaster and the North Charleston Coliseum Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 11, 2019
- Thunder Inks Widmar, Schmitz - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Announce Nine-Game Television Partnership with KMBC-KCWE - Kansas City Mavericks
- Swamp Rabbits to Play Home-And-Home Preseason Set with Stingrays - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Stingrays Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jeremy Gates Named Rush Assistant Coach - Rapid City Rush
- Americans Announce Signing of Defenseman Kayle Doetzel - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Grow Preseason Roster by Two - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Coughlin Returns on Mariners Blue Line - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.