Sold Out; Canadians To Play Before Packed House
(Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium, Vancouver, BC) - The Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club is proud to announce that tonight's game set for 7:05pm vs. Tri-City is SOLD OUT. This marks the fifth straight sellout for the C's. As well, both Saturday, August 27th and Sunday, August 28th are also SOLD OUT.
The only game remaining for the Canadians with seats still available is tomorrow, Friday, August 26th set for 1:05pm as BC Hydro presents a Power Smart 'Nooner with gates opening at 12:00pm. With the forecast presenting sunshine, the Canadians are expecting a sellout as well which would give the C's eight (8) straight sellouts to wrap up the 2011 campaign.
"We are extremely proud to be able to call this one of the toughest tickets in town," says Canadians General Manager Jason Takefman.
Tickets to Friday's Vancouver Canadians Baseball game are on-sale now. Visit canadiansbaseball.com, call 604.872.5232 or go to the Nat Bailey Stadium Box Office at 4601 Ontario Street in Vancouver, B.C.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from August 25, 2011
- Sold Out; Canadians To Play Before Packed House - Vancouver Canadians
- September 1 Bears Game Now Military Appreciation Night - Yakima Bears
- Sox Stall After Early Scores for 2nd Straight Game - Everett AquaSox
- Offense Explodes in Everett as Bears Win 10-6 - Yakima Bears
- Vancouver clings to playoff hopes with 4-3 victory over Tri-City on Wednesday - Vancouver Canadians
- Boise knocks off Volcanoes - Boise Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Canadians Stories
- Canadians Baron Receives 3rd Consecutive Sports Turf Manager of the Year Award
- Robertson Named NWL Player of the Week
- C's Swept in Season Finale; Fall 3-1 to Everett
- C's Fall 11-3 in Everett on Sunday Afternoon
- C's Just Can't Catch Everett; Fall 5-3 on Saturday