Skeeters Take 2-1 Lead in Atlantic League Championship Series Following 7-5 Win over Long Island
SUGAR LAND, TX - With a win Saturday night, the Skeeters would win their second straight Atlantic League Championship. It would also mark the team's third-ever Atlantic League Championship and third in the last four seasons, with all three championships potentially coming over the Long Island Ducks.
First pitch for Saturday's Game 4 is at 5 p.m. at Constellation Field against the Long Island Ducks. The game will be broadcasted live on the Skeeters official YouTube (TheSLSkeeters), Twitter (@SL_Skeeters) and Facebook channels.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from October 4, 2019
- Ducks Rally Big Late But Fall Just Short in Game Three - Long Island Ducks
- Skeeters Take 2-1 Lead in Atlantic League Championship Series Following 7-5 Win over Long Island - Sugar Land Skeeters
- York Halloween Parade Steps off in Three Weeks - York Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sugar Land Skeeters Stories
- Skeeters Fall in 2019 Atlantic League Championship Series to Long Island
- Skeeters Dealt 3-2 Extra Inning Loss from Long Island to Force Game 5 in Atlantic League Championship Series
- Skeeters Take 2-1 Lead in Atlantic League Championship Series Following 7-5 Win over Long Island
- Skeeters Set to Begin 2019 Atlantic League Championship Series
- Skeeters Win 2019 Freedom Division Championship and Head to Atlantic League Championship Series