Second Triple OT Clash Gets Away from Knicks at 905
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, were edged 126-124 3OT to the Raptors 905, in the Knicks' second triple overtime contest this season, Wednesday evening at Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
The Raptors (16-20) had the Knicks (16-20) by eight at the intermission, 71-63, and continued their attack from the driver's seat for the second half. Though the Knicks never held a lead in the final 24 minutes of regulation, Westchester managed to deadlock scoring at a pivotal point-at the final buzzer, 116-up.
Neither club mounted an advantage greater than a single possession game for the following two extra sessions, wrapping up the second one mirroring a 122 line.
Experiencing an empty near first minute, the final 1:05 turned into a two-for-one scenario with the Raptors proving to be the victors.
Two-Way Player, Kadeem Allen, commanded the scoring with a team-high 23 points and eight dimes. Tyler Hall swished a game-best six treys on 60-percent which matched his career-high. Hall hit two additional shots for his 41-minute 21-point performance. Lamar Peters distributed a team-high nine helpers in his return after being sidelined for nine games. Two-Way Player, Kenny Wooten's eight-game hiatus ended with a 13-point, five-rebound and four-block showing tonight.
For the hosts, Paul Watson registered a double-double which included 30 points and 11 boards. Henry Ellenson scored 29 points.
Westchester greets the Fort Wayne Mad Ants Friday, February 21 at 7 PM at Westchester County Center.
Two-Way Player Kadeem Allen Leads Westchester in 3OT - https://youtu.be/LqNfZmGP7TE
Tyler Hall Mirrors Best Three-Point Performance for Knicks - https://youtu.be/r2nhqwjBtBI
For information on Knicks' season ticket packages, fans may visit www.WestchesterKnicks.com or contact the sales office at (914) 559-6889 or at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 19, 2020
- Bacon Serves Record-Breaking 50 Burger as Greensboro Topples Fort Wayne - Greensboro Swarm
- Second Triple OT Clash Gets Away from Knicks at 905 - Westchester Knicks
- South Bay's Total Team Effort Prevails in Lone Star State - South Bay Lakers
- Charge Eclipse Suns - Canton Charge
- NAZ Suns Rusty Following Break, Lose at Charge - Northern Arizona Suns
- Mason, Herd Snap Drive's Streak at Four - Grand Rapids Drive
- Strong Second Half Drives Herd Past Grand Rapids - Wisconsin Herd
- Erie BayHawks Women's Weekend March 6-7 - Erie BayHawks
- Hornets Assign Dwayne Bacon to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Minnesota Timberwolves Assign Jacob Evans III, Omari Spellman and Jarred Vanderbilt to G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Timely Errors Cost Knicks Game over Raptors
- Westchester Rolls to Third Straight Win over Salt Lake City, 116-95
- Brazdeikis Posts 31 Points and Knicks Knock off Magic, 123-113
- Warriors Serve Knicks First Loss of the Season
- Knicks Reach .500 Following Nine Point Win over the Charge