Seattle Storm trades for Atlanta's Camille Little
SEATTLE, June 22, 2008 - The Seattle Storm announced today a trade that will send its second round pick in the 2009 WNBA Draft to the Atlanta Dream in exchange for 6-2 forward Camille Little.
"We have been interested in Camille and are glad we were able to get a deal done," Storm Head Coach and Director of Player Personnel Brian Agler said. "I'm real familiar with Camille and adding her gives us some depth off of our bench."
Little has averaged 4.4 points and 2.9 rebounds per game in 12 games for the Dream in 2008, including career-highs of 13 points versus the Detroit Shock on May 23 and 10 rebounds versus the San Antonio Silver Stars on June 18.
The second year player was a four-time all-ACC selection at the University of North Carolina, averaging 13.7 points and 5.9 rebounds per game while leading the Tar Heels to the Final Four in her senior season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 22, 2008
- Seattle Storm trades for Atlanta's Camille Little - Seattle Storm
- Detroit Shock Acquire Eshaya Murphy in Trade With Minnesota - Detroit Shock
- Minnesota Lynx Acquire Forward LaToya Thomas - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Storm Stories
- Seattle Announces Preseason Slate against Phoenix, Fourth Annual Storm into STEM Day
- Seattle's Sue Bird Wins 2017 Kim Perrot Sportsmanship
- Gary Kloppenburg Joins Seattle Storm Coaching Staff
- Sue Bird Re-Signs with the Seattle Storm
- Seattle Storm Waives Temeka Johnson