Saturday Night Sellout Set For Scotiabank Field
(Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium - Vancouver, BC) - The Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club is proud to announce that this Saturday night's game (August 18) vs. Everett is SOLD OUT. The game is presented by Scotiabank, benefitting St. Paul's Hospital.
The Canadians are currently in the midst of an eight-game home stand out at Scotiabank Field which includes a game tonight (Tuesday) at 7:05pm against the Yakima Bears.
Here is a look at the remaining dates in this current home stand;
Tuesday, August 14: Presented by The Vancouver Sun 7:05pm
Wednesday, August 15: Power Smart 'Nooner presented by BC Hydro 1:05pm
Thursday, August 16: Duane Ward presented by The BC Sports Hall of Fame 7:05pm
Friday, August 17: Power Smart 'Nooner presented by BC Hydro 1:05pm
Saturday, August 18: Fireworks presented by Scotiabank, SOLD OUT
benefitting St. Pauls Hospital
Tickets to Vancouver Canadians Baseball can be purchased by calling 604.872.5232, online at http://www.canadiansbaseball.com or by visiting the Nat Bailey Stadium Box Office at 4601 Ontario Street in Vancouver, B.C.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from August 14, 2012
- Hawks Pitching Leads Way over Salem-Keizer 7-0 - Boise Hawks
- Saturday Night Sellout Set For Scotiabank Field - Vancouver Canadians
- Shellhorn Sharp for Six as AquaSox Drop Indians 5-1 - Spokane Indians
- Volcanoes grab 11-4 victory - Boise Hawks
- Canadians Shut Out Bears To Win Second Straight - Vancouver Canadians
- Ben White throws seven scoreless against Bears - Yakima Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Canadians Stories
- Vancouver Canadians Look Ahead to 2021 Season
- Vancouver Canadians President Responds to NWL Announcement
- Vancouver Canadians 2020 Season Update
- The Manager's Minute - John Schneider
- A Look at the Top 10 Pitching Performances by a Vancouver Canadians Arm Dating Back to 2011