Salt Lake City Comes up Short against OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLA. - The Salt Lake City Stars (0-2) were defeated by the Oklahoma City Blue (2-0) 114-81 at the Paycom Center on Sunday afternoon.
Pedro Bradshaw led the Stars with a game-high 23 points, knocking down five shots from beyond the arch. Bradshaw added five rebounds, four assists and a steal in just under 29 minutes off the bench.
MaCio Teague added 16 points and 10 assists for his second consecutive game scoring in double figures. Udoka Azubuike chipped in 10 points and 15 rebounds and Derrick Alston Jr. scored 12 points with five rebounds for the Stars.
The Stars will head back to Salt Lake City to gear up for their home opener on Wednesday, Nov. 17 against the Santa Cruz Warriors at Bruins Arena at Salt Lake City Community College in Taylorsville. Two days later the Stars and Warriors will meet again at Vivint Arena, home of the Utah Jazz, on Friday, Nov. 19.
Tickets for the Stars home opener on Nov. 17 and the game at Vivint Arena on Nov. 19 can be purchased at www.slcstars.com or by phone (via call or text) at (801) 325-STAR (7827).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 7, 2021
- Fort Wayne Falls to Windy City Sunday Night to Split Opening Weekend - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Second Half Defense Leads Maine Celtics to 2-0 - Maine Celtics
- Salt Lake City Comes up Short against OKC - Salt Lake City Stars
- Go-Go Add NBA Veteran Greg Monroe - Capital City Go-Go
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Stockton Kings, 104-92 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Windy City Bulls Fall to Fort Wayne in Season Opener - Windy City Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.