Saints Announce Semifinal Dates, Ticket Deal
DUBUQUE, Iowa - The Dubuque Fighting Saints ousted the Youngstown Phantoms in the first round of the Clark Cup Playoffs and are now set for an Eastern Conference Semifinal matchup with the top-seeded Muskegon Lumberjacks. The Saints were 2-2 this season against Muskegon and will look to continue their run from the sixth seed in the East.
With the series slated to start on Saturday in Muskegon, the best of five series will last exactly one week if the teams go the distance, with the final game slated for Saturday, April 27th, if necessary. Here is the full schedule for the series:
GM 1 Away - Sat. April 20 6:15pm
GM 2 Away - Sun. April 21 4:15pm
GM 3 Home - Tue. April 23, 7:05pm
GM 4* Home (if necessary) - Wed. April 24, 7:05pm
GM 5 Away (if necessary) - Sat. April 27, 6:15 pm
All times Central
With the Saints hosting at least one game at home, Dubuque has announced their Tuesday 2 Pack deal for game three of the semifinal series. The Fighting Saints are offering two tickets and two Chick-fil-A sandwiches starting at just $22 when ordered before day of game. Saints fans can call in to the box office at 563.583.6880 or order online using the promo code: 22. Dubuque will announce ticket information for game four if that game is necessary in the series.
In addition to the home festivities, when the Saints take on the Lumberjacks in Muskegon, Dubuque will be hosting a watch party at the River Rock Kitchen and Tap inside the Holiday Inn. The watch party will be held for game one of the series, but not game two with the second game falling on Easter Sunday.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 18, 2019
- Fargo Force 2018-2019 Season Highlights - Fargo Force
- Muskegon to Face Dubuque in Eastern Conference Semifinals - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Stampede Set to Face Black Hawks in Western Conference Semi-Finals - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Saints Announce Semifinal Dates, Ticket Deal - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Record-Breaking Regular Season for Steel - Chicago Steel
- Playoff Schedule Set - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Clark Cup Conference Semifinals Dates Announced - USHL
- Clark Cup Conference Semifinals Dates Announced - Tri-City Storm
- Stampede Sweep Away Sioux City in Historic 4OT Game - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Riley Tufte Signs with Dallas Stars - Fargo Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dubuque Fighting Saints Stories
- Saints Finish with Home and Home against Gamblers Before Holiday Break
- Doyle Named Defenseman of Week After Hat Trick
- Beck Scores Game Winner, Defense Dominates in 3-1 Win
- Doyle's Hat Trick Leads Dubuque to 5-2 Victory
- Saints, Hodge and Run 4 Troops Raise over $17,000 During Military Appreciation Month