Rockets Recall Steve Novak From D-League's Vipers
HOUSTON - Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey announced Sunday that forward Steve Novak has been recalled from Houston's D-League affiliate, Rio Grande Valley. Assigned on Nov. 11, Novak averaged 18.2 points on 46.1 percent shooting, 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists in nine games with the Vipers. Prior to his assignment, Novak had been designated as an inactive for the Rockets' first six games of the season. He is expected to join the Rockets for Monday's practice at Toyota Center .
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 16, 2007
- Rockets Recall Steve Novak From D-League's Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Wizards Get Forced Out Of The Win Column At Home - Dakota Wizards
- D-Fenders roll to victory over Jam - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rio Grande Valley Vipers Stories
- Vipers Get Revenge on Austin Spurs with 125-104 Win
- Vipers Fall Short to Austin Spurs
- Vipers Defeat Go-Go 111-101
- Vipers Fall Short to Hustle
- Vipers Outhustle Memphis in Home Opener